5 Seriously Delicious Cantaloupe Salad Recipes, Finally!
Finally, cantaloupe salad recipes that are seriously good!
We have tested, tasted, and fine-tuned five new salad recipes starring California cantaloupe to make the most of the sweet, sunny season. Ranging from a spicy kick of chili in the Ancho-lime Cantaloupe Chopped Salad, to sweet honey and coconut cream in the Dolce Cantaloupe Mint Salad, these new recipes are as diverse as they are irresistible and will change the way you think of salads (see: Melon Berry Chocolate Dessert Salad).
Without further ado, we are thrilled to present you with the recipes sure to take this season by storm:
- Ancho-lime Chopped Cantaloupe Salad
- These simple ingredients come together to bring a major kick of flavor. This one is ready for all the Summer barbecues!
- Grilled Cantaloupe Mediterranean Salad
- Like a warm, sunny day, this combination of bright colors and flavors is equal parts sweet and satisfying. Refreshing for lunch on a hot day and equally as impressive when presented to guests at a patio party.
- Peppercorn & Honey Marinated Melon with Basil
- An unexpected medley of sweet flavors, fresh herbs, and savory spices yields a refreshing side dish. A true crowd pleaser sure to be a go-to all season long!
- Dolce Cantaloupe & Mint Salad
- Creamy coconut milk and crunchy pistachios play scrumptious supporting roles in this pleasantly sweet dessert salad. Unexpected in the best way, this recipe doubles as a snack and a dessert!
- Melon Berry Chocolate Dessert Salad
- A rich chocolate sauce elevates this fruit salad for an indulgent treat. Who doesn’t love anything chocolate-covered?
Try one, try them all! Savor the season with these vibrantly diverse salad recipes and let us know what you think! What are you waiting for? There are California cantaloupes at your local grocery store as you read this!