Cantaloupe Prosciutto Arugula Pizza
Tender melon pairs deliciously with salty Prosciutto and spicy arugula.
- 1 12″ prepared pizza crust
- olive oil for brushing crust
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups arugula
- ¼ California cantaloupe, washed, peeled, cut into two-inch wedges, peeled into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 2 oz. Prosciutto, chopped
- 2 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- black pepper, freshly ground
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Lightly brush prepared crust with olive oil, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Top with arugula, cantaloupe ribbons, chopped Prosciutto, and crumbled goat cheese. Sprinkle with greshly ground pepper.
Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving. Serves 4.